…because that’s the way he rolls.
Al Sends, the basketeer™ who keeps the basket™ from unraveling™, has committed to a blog fast in observation of Lent. This means many things to us, but I’ll cite just a couple or so.
- The place is likely to go totally liberal in his absence.
- Al’s example of self-denial is an inspiration.
- Al will likely come out the other side a holier and more virtuous man (though, clearly, he will be so humbled by his fast that there will be no mention of it from him).
- Our stats will run thin for the next month (but who cares, really? the snake in the toidy racked up 20% of last year’s totals…I think Al was thinking ahead).
- Somebody else is going to have bring the funny. Uri, you’re up!
We pray for a spiritually rewarding Lentin Season for Al, and we hope that all of you will manage in his absence. But for now…
al doesn’t send